Well. After my very exciting and glorious post about writing this blog for an entire year and not missing one week, I missed a week.
I apologize. There’s been a whole lot going on lately and, frankly, I am glad that I have the blog to be able to talk about some of it in an informal manner. So, I guess those will be posts coming up.
Until then, I wanted to throw out a quick list of films that I’ve seen. Yes. It’s a listicle and I know it’s not the greatest of entries in this blog. But, honestly, I need some time to regroup and to get back to the writing thing. At least, the writing-on-this-site thing.
Recent Movie Viewings:
- The Beach House (2019)
- It was weird. Did I love it? I don’t know. It was okay.
- Terrified (2017)
- Cool, interesting, and different. It doesn’t do anything new, but I think it’s worth the watch if you’ve got the time.
- Uncut Gems (2019)
- I felt like I was having high blood pressure during the entire movie. Otherwise, it was good.
- The Witch in the Window (2018)
- Interesting and, somehow, wholesome horror film. Worth the watch. It’s a shorty at just over an hour.
- Swallow (2019)
- Crazy premise, but a much more mature film than the synopsis portrays. Very well done.
- Underwater (2020)
- I wanted to like it so much, but I didn’t. It’s fine. It has some decent moments, but it ends up being a poorly done Alien/Cloverfield wannabe.
So, there’s that. I’m still here and still writing and I’ll be back on schedule soon.